首页  |  外贸小工具  |  常用网址导航  |  贸易网址导航  |  贸易知识  |  商务英语  |  英语句库  | 
 商务英语
 电话英语  价格磋商
 物流英语  单证英语
 支付方式  综合
 商务英语
文章搜索   
实用的商务英语600句
分享到:
阅读:1523次 

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

6 I missed my train.

7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。 13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 we have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。

20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。

21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。

23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。

24 I’d like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 my reservation number is 2991.

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer. 我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today. 我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable.

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房托运行李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early. 他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station. 你必须在中央车站换车

41 how long are you going to stay here?

42 do you have anything to declare?

43 what's the purpose of your visit?

44 what time does the ship leave?

45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu? 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 when would you like to return/go? 你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s? 你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt? 可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me? 可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains? 下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase? 你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket? 你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage? 我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule? 起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed? 班机诞误多长时间?

64 What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out? 请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card? 请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit? 这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate? 我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage? 请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow? 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?

78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket? 我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

81 Can I stop over on the way? 我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please? 请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me? 给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off? 飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket? 单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave? 第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time? 这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane? 这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train? 车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding? 这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid? 这车票有效期多久?

101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗?

107 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?

108 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?

110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?

111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

114 When would you like to leave?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?

116 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?

120 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱?

122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

123 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

125 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

140 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

155 You'll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

160 We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

170 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

172 What's your general impression, may I ask?

173 I'm impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

179 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我保证通力合作。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest. 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

189 Your desire coincides with ours. 我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

190 No wonder you're so experienced. 怪不得你这幺有经验。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

193 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

196 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it. 我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices. 我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. 当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable. 我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently. 但是市场价格随时都在变化。

216 It's up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising. 要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good? 一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue. 我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that. 如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的合同。

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this? 难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause? 你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity. 难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion. 你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered. 你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment. 我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms. 我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language. 我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement. 我已经准备好了签合同。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight. 那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline. 我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。

243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you. 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided. 你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary. 可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality. 我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?

251 Our clients want a replacement. 我们的客户要求换货。

252 It's a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution. 这个解决办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing? 你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. 我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work. 不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at? 你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you. 要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here. 我倒愿意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions. 我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you. 我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way.看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow. 请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery. 由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable. 你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons. 我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition. 货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly. 那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order. 我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation. 请开始你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system. 是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281 I would like to ask you a favor. 我可以提出一个要求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow? 可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management. 如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break. 我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda. 也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B. 事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

289 I see. Let's break now.

290 Shall we take a break?

291 Let us take a break now.

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request. 如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us. 我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us. 我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that. 如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

301 I would like to ask you a question. 我想问你一个问题。

302 Yes. Please do. 好,请说。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放慢说话速度。

308 I will try. 我会试试看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail? 你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make. 这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment. 我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product. 事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

317 You are welcome.

318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation. 以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

319 Let me give you an indication. 我可以提示一个想法。

320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final. 请记得这不是最后的回答。

321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree. 让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree. 为了讨论,假设我方不同意。

323 There is no such published information. 没有相关的出版资料。

324 Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。

325 I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

326 It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。

327 We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

331 May I speak to your boss?

332 Give me someone who can speak English.

333 Is there anyone who can speak English?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge. 我想请你们负责人讲话。

335 I would like to talk to your chief. 我想请你们主管讲话。

336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。

337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?

338 When is he expected to be back? 他什么时候回来?

339 Do you know when he will be back?

340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? 你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

341 Who is this, please? 请问你是哪一位?

342 Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?

343 May I have your name? 请问你姓名?

344 Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?

345 Will you please spell his name for me? 请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

346 Please say it again. 请再说一遍。

347 Would you speak a little louder?

348 Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。

349 Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。

351 He is not in now. 他现在不在这里。

352 He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.

354 He has gone home.

355 He is in conference. 他正在开会。

356 May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?

357 May I have him call you back? 要我请他回你电话吗?

358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else? 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen. 我把这个电话转给陈先生。

360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

361 I am sorry to keep you waiting. 真抱歉,让你久等了。

362 His extension number is 285. 他的分机号码是285。

363 He is speaking on another phone. 他正在接听别的电话。

364 Would you please take a message? 请你代我留话好吗?

365 Would you like to leave any message? 你要留什么话吗?

366 I would like to place a station-to-station call. 我要打一个叫号电话。

367 I would like to place a person-to-person call. 我要打一个叫人电话。

368 I don't know how to do that. 我不知道该怎么打。

369 Will you accept the charge? 你愿意付电话费用吗?

370 Where is the telephone office? 电话局在什么地方?

371 Is there a public phone near here? 这附近有公用电话吗?

372 Do you have a coin for the phone? 你有打电话的硬币吗?

373 How do I call this number? 这个号码怎么打?

374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?

375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个长途电话到台北去。

376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个越洋长途到美国去。

377 How much is a call to the United States?

378 Will you please call me back?

379 May I use your telephone?

380 Someone is using the phone. 有人在用电话。

381 Do you have an extension? 你有分机吗?

382 We don't have an extension. 我们没有分机。

383 There is a phone booth in the corner. 在转角处有个电话亭。

384 It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话。

385 Whom do you want to call? 你要打电话给谁?

386 I want to make a local call. 我要打个市内电话。

387 What is the number?

388 Call information for the number. 打查号台查询电话号码。

389 The phone seems to be out of order. 电话好像出故障了。

390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer. 我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

391 I 'm going to dial the number.

392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。

393 No one is answering the phone..

394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.

395 The phone is busy. 电话占线。

396 Sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉使你久等了。

397 Who do you want to speak to?

398 What number are you calling?

399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number. 总机,你给我接错号码了。

400 Where are you calling from?

401 I'm calling from a public phone. 我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。

403 I will be in between six and eight. 我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you . 好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

408 Will you please repeat it?

409 He has left already .

410 He is attending a conference now. 他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator. 喂!我是接线员。

412 I'll call you up later.

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy? 我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

414 May I use the telephone?

415 This is Shen calling.

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

420 I'll connect you with his office. 我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on . 抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy. 占线。

423 No answer. 没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number. 恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。

430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。

431 I'll call you back.

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

435 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office. 打电话到我办公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call. 我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call? 我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

440 What is your part's name? 对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name? 你的姓是怎样拼写的?

442 Pound Sterling please. 请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition? 这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money? 这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month. 是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid. 根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler’s checks. 我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true? 听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you? 您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer. 您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days. 大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I'll go and check. 噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card? 我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card? 可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo. 这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit? 您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars. 我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance? 可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir? 您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank. 那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt? 请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I'll take M/T. 那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here? 打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam? 请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are. 是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives? 您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived. 噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip. 好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London? 发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change? 您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB? 请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are, please check. 给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi. 我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler’s cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange. 但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon. 请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview. 我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it? 也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

481 Let me tell you about our product. 关于产品一事让我向你说明。

482 This is our most recently developed product. 这是我们最近开发的产品。

483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor. 我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

484 That sounds like the product we had in mind. 那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product. 我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted. 我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this product. 我强力推荐这种产品。

488 If I were you, I'd choose this product. 如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

489 We've already had a big demand for this product. 这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries. 这种产品在国外很畅销。

491 Our product is competitive in the international market. 我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well. 让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

493 Good. That's just what we want to hear. 很好,那正是我们想要听的。

494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight. 我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

495 Our product is lower priced than the competition. 我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far. 到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size. 这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200? 我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see. 当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers? 你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

501 We have that right here in this report. 在这份报告书内就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis? 请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60. 好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

504 How soon can you have your product ready? 你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1. 我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you? 到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign. 我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders? 你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units. 是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order. 根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent. 我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you. 6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product? 你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed. 有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。

515 We offer a life-time guarantee. 我们提供永久保证。

516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost. 对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。

517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor. 我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing. 告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。

519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs. 我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。

520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call. 我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。

521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances. 在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。

522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product? 请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last? 购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product? 消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?

525 Have you marketed your product yet? 你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?

526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers. 恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。

527 We feel product quality is high indeed. 我们认为产品的质量的确很高。

528 We think your X200 meets our requirements. 我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。

529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for. 我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。

530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field. 我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。

531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300. 就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing. 我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind? 那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?

534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100. 我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。

535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate. 单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。

536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more. 订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product? 你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?

538 It depends on the quantity ordered. 这要根据所订的数量而定。

539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product? 你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?

540 How much do you charge per unit? 你们每件要价多少呢?

541 What's your wholesale price on this item? 这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?

542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer? 总折扣你们准备提供多少?

543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time. 考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。

544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front. 其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid. 运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price. 如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges? 运费由谁来负责呢?

548 Who assumes shipment cost? 谁负担运费呢?

549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs. 那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。

550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port. 我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。

551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices. 如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。

552 When could we typically expect delivery? 我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?

553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?

惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?

554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries. 请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。

555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers. 我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。

556 Shall we start the meeting now? 我们现在开始开会好吗?

557 Thank you for attending today's meeting. 谢谢你出席今天的会议。

558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales. 在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues. 本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item. 让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off? 史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?

562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break? 我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?

563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break. 我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes. 我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business. 哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting. 请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。

567 That's all for today. 今天就到这儿了。

568 Let's call it a day. 让我们今天就到此为止吧。

569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone? 下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?

570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday. 对不起,星期二我无法参加。

571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage. 所以,我要进行下一阶段了。

572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question. 对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question? 对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question. 对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。

575 Before you go on, I have a question.

在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。

576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more. 很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。

577 Sure, what did you want to know? 真的,你想知道什么呢?

578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like. 当然,你什么都可以问。

579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off? 我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?

580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it? 对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?

581 Would you please clarify your question? 请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?

582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again? 我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?

583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at. 抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished? 请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?

585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions. 如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。

586 There'll be time for questions at the end. 最后会有时间发问的。

587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company? 我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?

588 That's a tough question to answer. 那是一个很难回答的问题。

589 How much will all this cost? 一共要花多少钱呢?

590 I will talk more about that in a moment. 目前我要多讨论那个问题。

591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that. 我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。

592 I'll check into it and get back to you. 我查对一下然后送还给你。

593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out. 我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。

594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you. 那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。

595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that. 那件事我让蒋先生来答复。

596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here. 各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。

597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting. 今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you. 这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣幸地向你们展示它。

599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today. 今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product. 我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。
© mao12.com